Lhasa is the religious and political capital of Tibet which is famous for the place of god. Lhasa is situated in the river basin surrounded by majestic Himalayas and it holds recognition for its ancient history of 1300 years. Lhasa became popular mainly after Tsong-kha-pa and his disciples constructed three grand Gelugpa monasteries in the 15th century. In the 17th century, the fifth Dalai Lama Lobsang Gyatso transferred the administrative center to Lhasa and built Potala palace. Lhasa has active monasteries visited by a number of Tibetan Buddhist pilgrims.
Day 01: Kathmandu (1,300M) - Lhasa: (3,650M)
One hour flight from Kathmandu to Lhasa over the panoramic Himalayan Ranges. After reaching Lhasa, you will meet the local representative and be transferred to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Lhasa: After having breakfast at Lhasa, the whole day will be used for visiting Potala Palace, and Norbulinka. Back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 03: Lhasa: Morning breakfast, then visit Sera Monastery, Jokhang Monastery and Barkhor Market during the day. Back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 04: Lhasa-Kathmandu.
Check out from hotel; Drive to airport and fly back to Kathmandu from Lhasa.
- Hotel accommodation as per your requirements.
- Daily breakfast
- All monument Entrance fees as per our itinerary
- English Speaking Tibetan guide
- 4wd Toyota land cruiser during the Trip in Tiber part
- Tibet Travel route Permits as per our itineraries
- Airports pickup & Drop transport with Guide in Tibet Part.
- Lunch and Dinner
- Personal expenses such as Tips, Porter charge etc
- Laundry, Telephone calls. bar bills
- Air fare Kathmandu-Lhasa-Kathmandu
- Insurance of any kind
Natural or political disturbance which is beyond of our control