BUDDIST TOUR- 4N/5D
Buddhist tour in Nepal is designed for those, who want to know about the various aspects of Buddhism, and who want to get all the information from beginning to the end. Not only this tour takes you to Lumbini, but also to all the famous Buddhist sites that are in Nepal, especially that are in Kathmandu, and they include Swayambhunath, which has a dome like structure at its base, above which you see a cubical structure. The structure that you look at it has painted eyes of Buddha. Bouddhanath stupa is another important Buddhist site and is one of the largest Buddhist stupas in the world, where over 50 Tibetan Gompas or monasteries are located. This tour also provides you all the resources that you want to have on Buddhism. One of the highlights is, it takes you to Namo Boudha, and the reason why it is famous is, it has Thrangu Tashi Yangtse Monastery, where the Lord Buddha gave his body to a starving tigress and her cubs.
DAY 01: ARRIVE KATHMANDU
OVER NIGHT :HOTEL
DAY 02: AFTER BREAKFAST VISIT TO NAMOBUDDHA
DAY 03: AFTER BREAKFAST TRANSFER TO DOMESTIC AIRPORT FOR FLIGHT TO LUMBINI
FULL DAY VISIT LUMBINI EVENING FLY BACK TO KATHMANDU.
.DAY 04: AFTER BREAKFAST VISIT PHARPING, SWOYAMBUNATH
DAY -05: AFTER BREAKFAST TRANSFER TO AIRPORT FOR DEPARTURE.
• Airport pick up/drops on private vehicles
• All necessary transportation
• All government taxes and official charges
• Private Tour guide excellent English-speaking guide
• Transportation- private land transfer & domestic flights as specified in package
• Accommodations-hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified
• International flight ticket and airport tax
• Nepal visa Charge
• Gratuities to guides & drivers
• Person expenses along the tour
• Travel /medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
• Meals self along the tour